Please call us to order a liquid remedy
- Podophyllum is a frequent remedy for gastro-intestinal complaints.
- It is used for diarrhea, especially in children.
- The diarrhea is explosive and profuse.
- This remedy excellent is difficult teething present, like in the homeopathic remedy Chamomilla.
- In teething children, diarrhea occurs and is aggravated at 4 to 5 a.m., during teething, in hot weather, after eating acid fruits and after eating or drinking.
- There are large quantities of watery diarrhea, that follows rumbling in the abdomen.
Drinking milk results in an aggravation.
There are involuntary stools and a sensation of weakness, emptiness or sinking after stool.
Grinding of teeth at night.