Solgar Neuro Nutrients
Solgar Neuro Nutrients contains a unique cocktail of vitamins, herbs, and amino acids that act as a nerve and brain tonic, and when taken regularly, may improve mental function.
• L-Phenylalanine is a precursor to dopamine, and it also enhances other mood-elevating chemicals in the brain, such as PEA and endorphins.
• L-Tyrosine, also a precursor to dopamine, improves cognitive function, energy levels, and general mood.
• Vitamin C has an enzymatic action that supports the production of important neurotransmitters.
• Soy Lecithin contains phospholipids, building blocks for cell membranes, and proper brain function.
• Vitamin B1, B2, B3, and B6 play a vital role in healthy brain chemistry, and B Vitamin deficiencies are common among people suffering from certain neurological disorders.
• Ginkgo Biloba has antioxidant effects and supports cerebral blood flow, which increases oxygen supply to the brain.
Ingredients: L-Phenylalanine (free form) 167 mg L-Tyrosine (free form) 167 mg L-Glutamine (free form) 167 mg Vitamin C (buffered as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg Choline (bitartrate) 41 mg Soy lecithin (providing phosphatidyl choline) 33.3 mg Vitamin B-1 (thiamine mononitrate) 5 mg Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) 5 mg Vitamin B-3 (niacin and niacinamide) 5 mg Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (coenzyme form of vitamin B-6) 2.5 mg Ginkgo biloba 50:1 (minimum 24% flavoglycosides) 6.7 mg.
Solgar Neuro Nutrients are free from sugar, salt, yeast, dairy, eggs, wheat, corn, and starch, and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Please note that this supplement contains phenylalanine, and should be avoided by people with phenylketonuria.