|One vegetarian capsule provides:|
|Hydrolysed marine collagen||460 mg|
|Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule|
|Please note: Contains fish products|
Take one (1) to ten (10) capsules daily with food or fluid, or as directed by your health care provider. Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Source of (the) essential amino acid(s) (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine) for the maintenance of good health (and involved in protein synthesis).
- Source of (the) non-essential amino acid(s) (alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine) involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Warnings & Precautions
Take special care with Sfera Marine Collagen:
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
Reported side-effects of Sfera Marine Collagen are mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera Marine Collagen.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Do not take Sfera Marine Collagen if you are pregnant, or you are breastfeeding your baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.