- Great sensitiveness to all impressions.
- Tendency to suppuration.
- Cough when exposed to dry and cold wind.
- Chronic and recurring urticaria.
- Deep cracks on hands and feet.
- Stimulates the suppuration (pus formation) or ripening of an abscess or boils
- Inflammation with a tendency to suppuration.
- Sensitivity to pain and the slightest draft of air.
- There can be a sensation “as if there is a splinter” in the tissues (throat, anus, etc.)
- There is a great desire for vinegar and sour things.
- Left-sided sore throats relieved by drinking hot drinks.
- It is also effective for the typical candida yeast discharge (cottage cheese-like discharge); all discharges have a spoiled cheese smell.
- Great sensitiveness to dry, cold weather.
- Sneezes every time he/she goes into a cold, dry wind.
- Runny nose and then a thick, offensive discharge, smelling like old cheese.