Gynostemma pentaphyllum, also called jiaogulan and southern ginseng, is an herb you might come across if you’re looking for natural remedies to help lift your energy.
What is gynostemma good for? Throughout its long history of use in traditional systems of medicine originating in Asia, it’s been associated with youthfulness and longevity.
Jiaogulan contains substances that might help reduce cholesterol levels.
People commonly use jiaogulan for high cholesterol, diabetes, liver disease, obesity, and many other conditions.
- Gymnostemma has been used to increase strength and endurance, build lean muscle and reduce fatigue
- It is a powerful adaptogen, helps to treat bronchitis and supports breathing problems
- It is a powerful antioxidant, reduces stress, and helps to treat depression and anxiety.
- Used to help maintain optimal weight, maintain normal blood sugar levels and remove toxins from the body
- It assists liver functioning and has anti-cancer properties
- It helps to improve sexual function and as a general tonic for overall health and well being
- Decreases bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides and increases good cholesterol (HDL)
- It helps to lower high blood pressure, increase coronary blood flow and decrease vascular resistance
- It releases nitric oxide and is a healthy source of natural vitamins and minerals
- It helps to prevent senility and has anti-aging benefits by helping to maintain healthy brain function, enhancing immune system
- Also shown to assist in the treatment of diabetes
WARNING: If on medication or pregnant, check with your healthcare practitioner.
1 to 3 capsules per day
Combine with Berberine and CLA for better results