The first South African Spore probiotics! Florish Spore Probiotics offer a unique combination of 5 strains of Bacillus bacteria with Fulvic Acid. This unique formulation effectively and progressively reconditions the entire gut to provide an optimal environment for the restoration of gut microbial diversity and your overall health and wellbeing.
Proprietary Probiotic blend 4 billion spore cells
Bacillus lichenformis, Bacillus indicus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans
Natural mineral-rich powder containing 300mg Fulvic Acid
Other ingredients: pharmaceutical grade cellulose vegetable capsule
- No artificial colorants
- No artificial flavors
- Free of Dairy, Wheat, Corn, Rice, Salt, Sugar or Soy
More about the active ingredients:
– Produces antibiotic bacitracin.
– Produces protease and improves protein digestion.
– Produces the whole spectrum of B vitamins including folate (vitamin B9).
– Potent immune stimulation.
– Produces high levels of carotenoids – lycopene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein.
– Produces quinols and vitamins.
– The most effective antioxidant probiotic.
– Produces over 12 effective antibiotics.
– Widely used, safe, and highly effective.
– Produces nattokinase and vitamin K2.
– Highly important for immune development – GALT (gut-associated lymphatic tissue).
– Most widely used probiotic in the world.
– Potent immune stimulator.
– Antibiotic-resistant for use during antibiotic treatment.
Strongly studied with a long history of use in;
– IBS, Crohn’s ulcerative colitis.
– Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid.
– Potent immune stimulation. Keep in mind that naturally produced gut antibiotics target only pathogens and fungus’s, further protecting your health.
Directions to use: Start conservatively with half a capsule and work your way up to 2 capsules-the full adult dose.
Adults and Children over 10 years: 2 capsules per day
Children 5 to 10 years: 1 capsule per day
Children under 5 years: half a capsule a day
This product is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Why Probiotics in Spore form?
Spores are the natural method of preservation for bacteria. Spore bacteria are unaffected by stomach acids and hatch into active microbes where they supposed to, within the colon.
With a spore form of probiotics, you will get 100% of what is in your daily dose.
You can feel the effects from day one!
Why only 5 species of Bacteria?
How can 5 species of bacteria help when there are an estimated 4500+ species in your gut?
The microbes within the gut are highly competitive. However, there appears to be an exception with these five bacillus bacteria. Because they progressively recondition the gut, improving gut environment for all the species of beneficial bacteria, they are tolerated throughout the gut is essential. This enables the gut microbiota to increase in diversity, the gut is regulated and overgrowths are eliminated, natural antibiotics are produced to wipe out fungal infections. These five species of bacilli bacteria are thus the regulators of the gut, having a profound effect on the health of the gut as a whole. Leaky gut issues diminish and disappear; food intolerances and allergies do likewise, simply because the gut is becoming progressively healthier; by virtue of the introduction of these vital gut-healing bacteria.
It has been established that microbial diversity is the key to a healthy gut, and a healthy gut is the key to increased immune tolerance, which is the single governing factor determining how robust your health is or isn’t.
Recent studies show that ingesting Florish Spore Probiotics formula increases microbial diversity by a staggering 50% in only 27 days!
Possible health benefits of supplementing with Florish Spore Probiotics:
- Refurbish, restore and recondition the entire gut and increases microbial diversity in the gut by 50% in the first 30 days
- Reduce inflammation throughout the body
- Reduction in aches and pains and physical strain.
- Relieving symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduces food intolerances and allergies
- Heals ‘Leaky Gut’ syndrome
- Helping with the healing of IBS, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Effectively reduce and eliminate small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Potent immune stimulation
- Collectively produce more than 13 natural antibiotics which target infections, pathogens and fungus’s within the body
- Help prevent recurrent respiratory infections in children
- Produce the full range of vitamin B in the gut where it is best absorbed by the body.
- Produce high levels of antioxidants such as Lycopene, Astaxanthin, Beta-Carotene and Lutein
- Produces Nattokinase and vitamin K2
- Produces Protease for optimal protein utilization.
- Improved mental state, moods, and diminished cravings
Did you know?
Your gut is not controlled by the brain, in fact, the opposite appears to be the case, that the human gut is not only autonomous of the brain but has been demonstrated to influence the brain via the vagus nerve, creating or diminishing cravings, influencing moods, uplifts and depression revealed as more and more research is done into the gut/brain connection.
This is why a healthy gut is important for both the mind and body.
There are more immune cells in your gut than in the rest of your body put together.
You have the equivalent amount of lymphatic cells in your gut that you do in your spleen.
All of your hormones are not only produced throughout your endocrine system but are also produced in the gut. For example, thyroxin is produced in the thyroid and also in the gut.
Every chronic disease can be related to a dysfunction within the gut, includes dementia, Parkinson’s, type II diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, systemic Lupus etc.
Disclaimer: This supplement has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.