- Non-abrasive bleach-free formula whitens teeth gently yet effectively & removes stains
- Essential oils leave your mouth fresh and clean
- Can be used as a regular toothpaste, twice a day by both adults and children (safe to swallow!)
- Contains no triclosan, fluoride, artificial ingredients, preservatives, SLS, parabens, sugar, palm oil or artificial colours
- Vegan friendly – contains no palm oil
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
The well-known ability of activated charcoal to absorb tannins and toxins in its millions of tiny pores makes it an ideal ingredient for natural oral care products. It has been used as a natural remedy for millennia, it has no side effects and it is environmentally friendly. It not only whitens teeth but also regulates the pH in the mouth, prevents cavities, bad breath and gum disease. It may be black, but it leaves your teeth white and sparkling!
Why we love Olgani
Olgani is passionate about natural, health promoting and Earth-friendly toothpastes and mouth washes! They use only natural ingredients and specially selected medicinal plants to create oral care products that are beneficial for our whole body.
Olgani is a South African company that offers all-natural oral care products to concerned consumers who aim to maintain optimal health, without contaminating their bodies with harmful substances, looking for products that are effective and simple to use with confidence by adults and children.
Olgani products are free from glycerine, fluoride, triclosan, sugar or synthetic sweeteners, foaming agents, artificial preservatives, dyes, artificial anti-bacterial agents and artificial flavours.
Aqua (Water), Oryza Sativa (Rice), Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite Clay, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Activated Charcoal, Xanthan Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mentha Piperata (Peppermint) Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**
*Components of essential oils **certified organic ingredients
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.